Some building had to be done to accommodate the needs of the modern integrated K-12 program. In 1955 a concrete block gymnasium was added to the Conrath Grade School. In 1959 a classroom and a dining area was also added. In the summers of 1971 and 72, the rooms in the original building, built in 1913, were paneled and suspended ceilings of acoustical tile were installed. This school housed grades K-4, and a special educational unit.
This is a front view of the Conrath School.