The Ingram Grade School building, which was closed as a school unit, and used as an adult mentally retarded day care center, was built in 1954 to replace a wooden building destroyed by fire.
The original Sheldon Grade School building was built in 1925, classroom's were added in 1951 and in 1956 and a gymnasium added in 1956. New lightning has been installed and ceilings lowered. A temporary classroom was added to serve handicapped and Title Programs. Sheldon contained grades K-5, and a middle school of grades 6-8.
This is a front view of the Sheldon School.