Working with Mr. Kopacz
Talking to me is easy! I’m a friendly person who likes ALL students and I hope to get to know all of you! However, it can be very hard to know when you should ask to see me. Here are some helpful hints:
- You might want to see me if you have a hard time solving a problem related to school, friends, or home.
- You might want to see me if you need someone to listen to you about something important in your life
- You might want to see me if you are having any strong feelings.
- You might want to see me if something in your life changes.
Some changes might be…..
- Your parents divorce
- You are moving
- Your pet dies
- A loved one dies
How to See Mr. Kopacz
You can set up an appointment to see me all by yourself! To make an appointment to see me, you can do one of three things. You can:
- Stop by my office and tell me that you would like to meet.
- Tell your teacher or parent that you would like to meet with me.
- Fill out an appointment postcard and slip it under my door.